Come with us and see this spectacular LUNAR LANDSCAPE today
See this amazing lunar landscape for yourself while you get away from the crowded pavement and chaos. Fording the Fremont River keeps most from reaching the northern district of Capitol Reef which requires high clearance 4×4 vehicles.
Photographers and drone enthusiasts will have plenty of time to capture stunning shots in every direction. Options for hiking and other spectacular sights are close-by including the lower Cathedral Valley which requires one of our more extended tours.
Other tours that include seeing the Bentonite Hills are; River Ford, Bentonite Hills & Temples Full Day (FD), Complete Cathedral Valley Loop Full-Day (FD).
1/2 Day & Full-Day Trips - Depars from Torrey, Utah
Stops include; River Ford, Truck Springs and the Petrified Forest.
$175 per adult or $150 per child (minimum 2 participants). 4-6 per vehicle.
- Your guide will insure your safety by taking all necessary precautions.
- Plenty of water, but please bring your personal water bottle so that we can cut down on unnecessary plastic bottles.
- Snacks will be provided, but not not to replace a lunch or dinner.
- Lunch is not provided on this 3-4 hour tour. Lunches may be added for $18e.
- Supplies for properly going to the bathroom in remote areas.
What You Will Need
- All participants must bring medications needed for any kind of personal emergency that could arise due to health issues and make us aware of these conditions at the time of booking.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for your desired level of exposure. Sandals are fine on most tours that are not based on hiking. We do not provide rain gear or jackets. You will be required to bring a warm jacket from November through April.
- Sunscreen, hat, repellant and personal items.
Questions? Please Call Us